Caroogo collects information from our users at several different points on our Web Site (“Site”). Caroogo is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
Caroogo uses two types of user information: anonymous information gathered from cookies and log files, and personal information you provide us for certain services. See below for definitions of each of these methods.
Cookies and Log Files. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to personal information, until a user provides that information (see below). If a user rejects or deletes the cookie, he/she may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, the user will not be able to receive notification of special offers, or participate in any contests that may take place. Cookies also enable us to track and aggregate clickstream behavior data. By doing this we can better target the interests of our users and enhance their experience on our site.
Caroogo also maintains standard web logs that record data about all visitors to this Site. These logs may contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access this site.
- Your IP address (Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static or dynamic. A static IP address may be identifiable to you; a dynamic address is usually not identifiable to you).
- The Internet domain from which you access this site.
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The pages you viewed on this site.
- The address of the Site from which you linked.
Caroogo uses web log and clickstream information to help us design our site, to identify popular site features and to make the site more useful for visitors. Web logs are recorded in sequential files, and we normally do not attempt to identify individuals from these logs. However, we may use web logs to identify persons attempting to break into, disrupt, or damage our Site. We may share web log information with law enforcement personnel if we believe evidence exists, or is likely to occur, of a violation of federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Caroogo takes all reasonable precautions to protect our user's information, both while the information is being transmitted and after it is received by us. Furthermore, once the information has been received by us, we use security procedures and policies commensurate with industry standards to safeguard against loss, theft, unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Caroogo is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each Site that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Caroogo may disclose any data, whether personally identifiable or not, to any person performing audit, legal, operational or other similar services for Caroogo. Whenever possible, we will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to hold the information in confidence, to use the information only for the permitted purpose, and to return or destroy the information when the services are completed.
We may also disclose any data, whether personally identifiable or not, when required to do so by subpoena, court order, or warrant. Whenever feasible, Caroogo will notify the effected user by e-mail that such disclosure will or has occurred.
We may also disclose any data, whether personally identifiable or not, when we reasonably deem it necessary to protect the safety of (i) an individual, (ii) the public, or (iii) the security and reliability of Caroogo and/or this Site.
Caroogo does not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 18 to participate in any services offered on our Site which requires the submission of user information. If we learn that a user is under 18 and has submitted user information to us, we will delete that information as promptly as possible.
Caroogo CONTACT INFORMATION
To contact Caroogo online you may click on the "Contact" link below. To contact Caroogo offline you can send mail to:
4220 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40218
United States of America
NOTICE OF PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
We collect nonpublic personal information about you ("Private Information") from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on credit applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (credit bureaus). Except as permitted by law, we do not disclose to third parties information we obtain from you or others for evaluation of your request for credit, including information: from credit applications; from consumer credit reports; from verification of your application information; and from credit and employment references. Otherwise, we may disclose all of the Private Information about you, as a present or former customer, to:
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, including motor vehicle dealers;
- Our affiliates, including our motor vehicle manufacturing, distribution, services and sales affiliates;
- Non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. Except as stated above, we do not share the Private Information with third parties. We restrict access to the Private Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the Private Information.